Medical Recovery Insurance for you & your family

Get Accident & Sickness Cover Get Cover for Accidents Only


For Individuals we will cover you, and if appropriate your spouse or partner residing with you, under this policy if you and your spouse or partner:

  • Live in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for a minimum of 180 days a year
  • Are aged at least 18*
  • Are below the age of 75

* Subject to payment of the required premium by you, your children can be added to this policy once they have become three years old and until they reach the age of 18 years old (or twenty-five years old if they are in full-time education). Benefits for children under the age of 18 are reduced by 50%.

Medical Recovery Insurance for your business

Get Accident & Sickness Cover Get Cover for Accidents Only


It is a condition precedent to our liability under this insurance contract that the following matters, in relation to all persons in respect of whom you wish us to provide you with cover under this policy, are true and accurate:

  • All persons are employed by you. This can include any director of your company who is salaried by you.
  • All persons have been declared by you to us via the administrator and are listed in the appendix of insured persons attaching to your Policy Schedule.
  • All persons live in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for a minimum of 180 days a year.

Let MyRecoveryCheque ease the financial strain of a hospital stay

We use cookies to give you a better experience. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it